Submit your fee refund for the Transaction Processing Charge on this page.
In order to recoup reimbursement processing fees FACES is charged by Stanford University, FACES is compelled to levy a Transaction Processing Charge that adjusts with reimbursement size.
Transaction Processing Charges are as follows:
- Reimbursement of $300 or less: $26.50
- Reimbursement of $301-$500: $41.50
- Reimbursement of $501-$750: $63.50
- Reimbursement of $751-$1000: $88.50
- Reimbursement above $1000: 8.8% of the reimbursement.
How it works:
- Submit all necessary paperwork for your reimbursement within 15 days of purchase. As FACES is required to process reimbursements within a strict timeframe, failing to submit all necessary paperwork for your purchase within the 15 day window will render your purchase ineligible for reimbursement.
- Upon receiving the necessary paperwork, FACES will process your reimbursement.
- Within 15 days of receiving your reimbursement, submit your fee refund for the Transaction Processing Charge below using the fee schedule above.
- Prompt submission of fee refunds is part of the Delegate Expectations Agreement, and is integral to ensuring we can provide financial aid for all eligible delegates. Failure to submit fee refunds within the 15 day window may result in disinvitation from further FACES activities.
FACES is committed to ensuring all delegates are able to fully participate in our programming, regardless of ability to pay. That's why we spend more on delegate financial aid than almost everything else combined. Fee refunds enable us to extend financial aid to more delegates, opening up opportunities for others to engage with the U.S.-China relationship and immerse in cross-cultural exchange.